A hot and aromatic cup of goodness; tea is known to be a staple beverage of the East since the ancient times. For thousands of years, it has been associated with good health and mental vitality.
Over the years, the world became ignorant to the health importance of tea and thus, its consumption met a speedy decline. Various researches that have taken place during these years have laid emphasis on its significance.
If, for some odd reasons or misconceptions, you have been keeping your distance from a steaming cup of tea, enlisted below are a few reasons that will vouch you to include it in your diet.
- Keep Cancer at Bay with a Cup of Tea: Besides keeping your bodies warm during those freezing months, tea can act as an anti-cancer agent. It comes loaded with antioxidants polyphenols, called catechins. These help in protecting the body from cancers like pancreatic, peptic, ovarian, colon, colorectal, lungs, esophageal, intestinal, prostrate and oral.
- It Holds the Answer to a Muscular Body: Sipping on to a warm cup of tea before the gym can help in improving the exercise endurance. Antioxidants in tea help the body to burn fat speedily and also improve the muscle endurance.
- Consumption of Tea is Advisable for a Healthy Heart: According to studies, people who consume tea on a regular basis are at a lesser risk of suffering from degenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Shed Off Some Extra Kilos: If you have been gaining some unwanted weight recently and want to get rid of it, drinking teas like green tea, black tea or an herbal tea is the best way to go. It will help you in reducing the waist circumference, providing lower BMI and aiding better health. It helps in keeping obesity away from the body.
- Strengthen Your Bones: Consume green tea if you want to keep your bones strong and healthy for years to come. It has been noticed that tea helps in improving the mineral and bone density to a great extent.
- Pathway to a Healthy Brain: There are a few variants of tea that have been known for being effective in treatment and prevention of certain neurological diseases. It helps in keeping the brain healthy and regulates learning and improved memory. You can actually eliminate unwanted stress from your life by indulging in a cuppa every morning. Also, in many cases, consumption of tea has been related to shrinkage of brain tumors. This is one much-talked about health importance of tea.
- A Perfect Immuno-Booster: If you fall sick very often and have a degraded immune system, a cup of tea can be your elixir. T cells are highly important for the immunity of the body and so tea helps in regulating them.
Don’t these reasons sound to be a perfect for you to inculcate tea in your daily diet? Start brewing yourself a hot cuppa everyday to stay healthy and happy.